1. Custom guest casita
2. Wide-open game room with garage door plus sliding screens for an open-air experience
3. Upper and lower exterior decks built to maximize views of Horseshoe Bay, Lake LBJ, and the beautiful Texas Hill Country with fire pits
4. Stunning custom wine cabinet with glass and stainless framed doors, walnut racking with dramatic visual display, label-forward bottles, and back-lit LED lighting
5. Upper-level sitting and kitchen area plus matching bedrooms and baths accommodate guests in style; expansive Anderson sliding doors provide unobstructed views
6. Beautifully blended landscape and drive are with large fire pit and yard games
|Subdivision||Horseshoe Bay Proper|
|Bathrooms||2 Full 1 Half|
Cactus Construction is a second-generation Homebuilder specializing in custom homes and custom renovations throughout the Highland Lakes region.
The company is owned and operated by Travis Dean, who has over 20 years of construction experience completing many projects of varying scale and designs. By working closely with our clients, architects, designers and tradesman, Cactus Construction has developed the expertise needed to meet each project’s individual demands at a high level.
The Cactus Construction team is committed to a high level of integrity, communication and quality with every project that is undertaken.
Travis is from Marble Falls and resides in Horseshoe Bay with his wife and three children. They are active in the community in both business and philanthropic organizations.