Welcome to the 2021 Hill Country Parade of Homes! We sincerely appreciate your support by attending this event. Please review the following etiquette guidelines before attending the Parade:
- Please wear easy to remove shoes because you will be asked to remove your shoes.
- We appreciate if you don’t wear booties that are dirty and worn.
- Some builders prefer visitors not wear booties.
- Please do not sit on the furniture, touch walls, and handle loose items.
- Children should be with you at all times.
- Please do not turn on faucets or showers.
- Please do not use home toilets. Porta potties provided outside the home.
- Display food or refrigerator items should not be eaten.
- Please follow ticket policy and children ten years and older need a ticket.
- Homes open at 10 am and close at 6 pm Friday and Saturday and 12 pm and close 6 pm Sunday. Please visit homes within those hours.
- Please do not bring large bags into the homes.
- If a room is roped off, please stay outside that area.
We also ask that you be considerate to the neighbors around the Parade homes:
- Please do not park where there are No Parking Signs.
- Be considerate of existing homeowners and do not park in front of driveways.
- Please do not turnaround in neighbor driveways.
- Only park on one side of the street when signs are posted.
- Be respectful to not walk on private property.
We sincerely appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the Parade!